Bonjour

Les autres application peuvent elles être ouvertes depuis HD Station (Chrome, youtube ...) ?

Si non, réinstallez HD Station

Si oui,  réinstallez seulement Kodi

Avez-vous essayer une version antérieure de Kodi ?

il y a 2 minutes, Diaduma a dit :

Bonjour

Les autres application peuvent elles être ouvertes depuis HD Station (Chrome, youtube ...) ?

Si non, réinstallez HD Station

Si oui,  réinstallez seulement Kodi

Avez-vous essayer une version antérieure de Kodi ?

Bonjour

oui les autres application fonctionne

j'ai essayé plusieurs version de Kodi sans succès.

je vais essaye de réinstaller HD Station puis Kodi leia 18.4

merci je vous tiens informé

Bonjour,

Bon après réinstallation de HDStation puis installation de kodi 18.4 depuis le repo de qnap club

idem l'installation se passe bien mais kodi ne s'execute pas

je vais essayer la version Kodi 17

Guys, everyone complaining that Kodi does not work on the new QTS should read a bit back in this forum about 'legacy filesystem'. In short, you'll have to reinstall to enable 'storage pool' instead.

bonjour,

avec la version 17 idem même probleme

j'ai donc fait une sauvegarde complete de mon NAS systeme et data sur un disque externe

reinitialiser le nas,

creer un pool de stockage et un datavol

installer hdstation, kodi 18.4

CA fonctionne nickel

Friends, as chrisvdb said already: 

Look to my posts done earlier in this thread. You absolutely need to move away from the legacy filesystem and introduce the storage pools. Then it will work out of the box. 

I have invested a lot of effort with QNAP R&D (!) in order to get to that finding. 

Unfortunately this asks for a complete reinstallation of the NAS, there is no other migration, so be cautious and backup your data !

Hi there @shouting,

I'm having some issues with turning on AirPlay using `Kodi Leia V18.4.0.0` on QNAP.
It's showing message "Failed to start" when I'm trying to activate AirPlay in Kodi settings.
After analyzing log file I can see that `libshairplay.so.0` library is missing.

What can be done to fix it?

Thanks,
Zenon

kodi.log

scr.png

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, zenon_brak said:

Hi there @shouting,

I'm having some issues with turning on AirPlay using `Kodi Leia V18.4.0.0` on QNAP.
It's showing message "Failed to start" when I'm trying to activate AirPlay in Kodi settings.
After analyzing log file I can see that `libshairplay.so.0` library is missing.

What can be done to fix it?

Thanks,
Zenon

kodi.log

scr.png

Can confrim this issue, just notice it yesterday. 

A new version is now available on the repository
Version: 18.5.0.0

Bonjour à tous,

Une question qui va sans doutes vous paraitre bête, dans le message précédent je lis  " A new version is now available on the repository ".

Où est le dépot (repository) ?

Par avance merci !

Bonjour, jusqu'à la version 18.4 tout fonctionnait très bien (j e suis en "storage pool" depuis le début avec ce nas...)

Depuis la version 18.5 il refuse de se lancer.

Utilisant déjà les pools de stockage j'aimerais m'éviter une réinstallation inutile...

Qualqu'un a une idée?

Il y a 2 heures, thomas.rehberg a dit :

Nico13, you should first look into your kodi.log to see what is recorded there, it normally should provide some indication. Otherwise this is pretty much a blind flight. 

Thanks. Could you please let me know the path of kodi.log ?

for to get the kodi.log in your QNAP server you need to login via SSH into your NAS.

Then the path to your logfile is: "/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Kodi18/opt/.kodi/temp/kodi.log"

there also is a kodi.log.old at the same place, which  is the logfile from your last start of Kodi.

Thanks very much.

But in /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/Kodi18/opt/.kodi I don't have any temp directory... :/

I created one but even when trying to start kodi, no log inside the temp dir...

there should be also some other directories in the temp directory, is it totally empty ? I have a "archive_cache", "scrapers" and another "temp" in it, additionally to the logfiles. Are you sure having logging enabled ? Should be enabled by default, however. If you cannot start Kodi then you need to study "https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Advanced" as you cannot go via the GUI like described in "https://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy". I´m afraid there is no other way for you as first make sure you get a logfile providing information what is (not) happening at startup of Kodi.

Hello,

I have a QNAP TS-473 and Kodi version 18.5.0.0 works on HDStation 4.0.3 for my NAS, but as soon as I upgrade to 4.1.0 (bug fixes specifically for TS-473), it no longer launches.

When I click on the icon there is just a spinning Q logo and Kodi doesn't open.

Rolling back to 4.0.3 fixes the issue, but it has other issues such as broken internet and remote functionality that was fixed in 4.1.0.

I tried contacting QNAP support but they didn't find anything unusual in my HelpDesk log file that they could assist with.