In my opinion there is now real differnce. Bot are wokring without any effort.
I bought as Let´s Encrpyt was a lot more of a hassle to install in the NAS as original QNAP one but nowerdays i would gess both are similiar.

A new version is now available on the repository
Version: 1.15.1

Le 17/05/2020 à 15:40, Kevin2169 a dit :

For Android compatibility you should do this (got the same problem before and work like a charm) :

On your NAS , go to :

/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/bin

Edit this file generate_letsencrypt_csr.sh , add the blue line :

if [ ! -f "$QPKG_INSTALL_PATH/log/acme_error_code" ]; then
# rename cert_tmp to cert
/bin/mv $CERT_PATH/key_tmp $CERT_PATH/key
/bin/mv $CERT_PATH/cert_tmp $CERT_PATH/cert
/bin/mv $CERT_PATH/chain_tmp $CERT_PATH/chain
cat $CERT_PATH/cert $CERT_PATH/chain > $CERT_PATH/fullchain
fi

It will generate the fullchain when you renew your certificate thanks to letencrypt. Renew your actual certificate.

Put the fullchain instead of the cert :

ROCKET_TLS={certs="/mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/fullchain",key="/mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}

Be carefull when you update the firmware of your nas, the file may be write again by the system.

Hi,

recently your workaround worked a kind of.
Sadly for a reason I don't know the merge didn't worked so I need to make it by hand.
So placing the chain part into the cert file.

Hello to all and sorry for my english

I've buy Bitwarden from repo Qnapclub, and install on my Qnap Ts-253B. Evethink ok for installation, but when try to login in my lan with firefox, say me error, username or password is incorrect.

What i can do? Not have some documet explain?

Thanks in advance

Version: 1.16.0

Version: 1.16.0

Version: 1.16.1

Le 22/05/2020 à 12:52, misterm15 a dit :

Hello,

thank you! This worked for me!

@erostrate103 please check the "guide" one page earlier.

I also got confused, paid 10 bucks for the application and no instruction available at all from offical qpkg download side..

Regards

Hello please andoid is not working fo me. I try everythin, find good path,. Maybe this one I dont understand: 

Put the fullchain instead of the cert :

ROCKET_TLS={certs="/mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/fullchain",key="/mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}

Normaly I copy what is inside fullchain and past to cert file. Please help me to understand. Thank you

Version: 1.16.3

Version: 1.16.3

Version: 1.17.0

Hi everyone,

I have a simple question : does someone know where can I find BW logs on my QNAP and on my Android device as well ?

In short, 2 ou 3 weeks ago I managed to configure HTTPS and synchronize every device. Then an update arrived, I had to reconfigure BitWarden.sh & generate_letsencrypt_csr.sh, my laptops connect HTTPS perfectly but my android phone got screwed. I have an error message "Synchronisation error" despite cert & fullchain files (let's encrypt) are available & renewed in "QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/", and Bitwarden.sh should use it thanks to this line added : export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/fullchain",key="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}'

I spent hours on this and would like to check if this bloody "Synchronisation error" is detailed in any log file.

Thank guys for your help :)

il y a 12 minutes, mayoman a dit :

Hi everyone,

I have a simple question : does someone know where can I find BW logs on my QNAP and on my Android device as well ?

In short, 2 ou 3 weeks ago I managed to configure HTTPS and synchronize every device. Then an update arrived, I had to reconfigure BitWarden.sh & generate_letsencrypt_csr.sh, my laptops connect HTTPS perfectly but my android phone got screwed. I have an error message "Synchronisation error" despite cert & fullchain files (let's encrypt) are available & renewed in "QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/", and Bitwarden.sh should use it thanks to this line added : export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/fullchain",key="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}'

I spent hours on this and would like to check if this bloody "Synchronisation error" is detailed in any log file.

Thank guys for your help :)

Ok guys, there is a rule (at least for me):

Step 1 : loose at least 4 hours

Step 2 : post a message

Step 3 : the solutions arrives right away

So, If it can help. Once you did files modifications & stuff listed here above, if you try to connect to your vault using the android app on your phone it fails because the app does not retrieve the SSL certificate by itself. You have to do it by yourself (once), and for that you have 2 options :

1/ use your web browser on your phone and connect via https (this is what I just did with an old android phone). While doing this, the phone grabs the certificate. Then open the app, it should work EXCEPT if you renew your certificate lately (which was my case). Then option 2 worked for me :

2/ on your phone : download the cert files from QNAP security panel (intermediate certificate is mandatory, for the others I have no idea but I took the 3). Store it anywhere. Go to "Parameters">"Security">"Other parameters">"Install from storage". Then hopefully you see your "SSLblablablaIntermediate.crt" file. Choose this one, clic ok and give it a name. Go back to BW app, try to connect.

I hope this can help ones.

Hello,

are you using the latest version?

I had v 1.14 running but then decided to update, now nothing works at all..

can you share your bitwarden.sh file? I modifed the one with the instructions here but no response.

Should i get some acces via the nas ip and the port 8000? if yes i dont even get this..

Help is highly appreciated!

Thanks and have a good day!

Le 01/11/2020 à 22:29, misterm15 a dit :

are you using the latest version? 

yes, indeed, v1.17

You need first to be sure you can access QTS through https. If it screws, you should resolve this first. Here below is the file context. Also check that your cert file, key and fullchain have the same dates. If not, renew them. There is noting more to do to access BW from any web browser (:8000)

[~] # cat /opt/BitWarden/BitWarden.sh
#!/bin/sh
CONF=/etc/config/qpkg.conf
QPKG_NAME="BitWarden"
QPKG_ROOT=`/sbin/getcfg $QPKG_NAME Install_Path -f ${CONF}`
APACHE_ROOT=`/sbin/getcfg SHARE_DEF defWeb -d Qweb -f /etc/config/def_share.info`
export QNAP_QPKG=$QPKG_NAME

export QPKG_ROOT
export QPKG_NAME
export APACHE_ROOT

export HOME=$QPKG_ROOT
export SHELL=/bin/sh
export LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8
export USER=admin
export LANG=en_US.UTF-8
export LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
export TZ=$(/sbin/getcfg System 'Time Zone' -f /etc/config/uLinux.conf)

export DESC=$QPKG_NAME
export PIDF=/var/run/bitwarden.pid

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$QPKG_ROOT/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

## Self signed Certifiacte
#export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/etc/stunnel/backup.cert",key="/etc/stunnel/backup.key"}'

## MyQnapCloud Lets Encrypt
#export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/cert",key="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}'

export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/fullchain",key="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}'

### Check if MyQnapCloud Lets Encrypt/SSL certificate exists

if [ -f /mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/cert ]

then

echo "Bitwarden : Found MyQnapCloud Lets Encrypt/SSL certificate and use it"
export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/cert",key="/mnt/ext/opt/QcloudSSLCertificate/cert/key"}'

else

echo "Bitwarden : MyQnapCloud Lets Encrypt/SSL certificate not found, i am using self-signed certificate from QTS"
export ROCKET_TLS='{certs="/etc/stunnel/backup.cert",key="/etc/stunnel/backup.key"}'

fi

###

case "$1" in
  start)
    ENABLED=$(/sbin/getcfg $QPKG_NAME Enable -u -d FALSE -f $CONF)
    if [ "$ENABLED" != "TRUE" ]; then
        echo "$QPKG_NAME is disabled."
        exit 1
    fi
/bin/ln -sf $QPKG_ROOT /opt/$QPKG_NAME

cd $QPKG_ROOT

./bitwarden_rs &
echo $! > $PIDF

;;

stop)

ID=$(more /var/run/bitwarden.pid)

if [ -e $PIDF ]; then
            kill -9 $ID
            rm -f $PIDF
        fi

rm -rf /opt/$QPKG_NAME

;;

restart)
    $0 stop
    $0 start
    ;;

*)
    echo "Usage: $0 {start|stop|restart}"
    exit 1
esac

exit 0
[~] #                                                                          

Thanks for sharing!

I´m running into trouble with the port forwarding on my FritzBox.. This Router is usually one of the best "low-end" consumer devices but ennoys me frequently with messing up my port forwardings..Even my OpenVPN crashed.

I´ve no acces to the NAS Interface bia HTTPS..

Thanks for this hint .

Will work this out!

Regards

Version: 1.18.0.0

Version: 1.19.0.0

Version: 1.19.0.1

Version: 1.19.0.1